Interested in psychotherapy or other services at Art of Awareness?
We are happy to support you through the new client referral process. Whether you are interested in individual, couples, family, group therapy, or our Intensive Outpatient Therapy program, the intake process typically takes about 10-15 minutes and allows us to gather basic information about treatment needs and preferences, to aid us in matching you with a therapist.
Now offering Telehealth Counseling for Individual and Intensive Outpatient Therapy services.
Below please find additional information about becoming a client at Art of Awareness as well as more information about our location and parking accommodations (at the bottom of this page).
- New clients should complete and submit our New Client Referral Form. Please be sure to download and save the New Client Referral Form to your device prior to filling it out, otherwise the PDF form will not save your information. In order to protect client’s privacy, the PDF form will not save your data unless it is saved to a private server prior to inputting any information.
- Once completed, new client paperwork may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to our office at:
100 Waterman Drive, Suite 201
South Portland, Maine 04016
Fax: (207) 799-1350
*Please be aware that we do not use an encrypted email service and thus cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any email we receive or send.
- If you do not receive a confirmation that we’ve received your referral within a week of sending it to our office, please contact our intake office at 207-805-0181 or email us at email@example.com.
- The intake process may also be completed via phone by calling (207) 805-0181.
New Client Paperwork Instructions
Click on the links below to view and download new client paperwork.
Important: Please download and save forms to your computer before entering information to ensure that it is not lost!
- Download the form and save it to a file on your computer.
- Once save, open the form and complete it, by filling in all of the fields.
- When you are finished, go to “SAVE AS” (under the File tab) and save your completed form on your computer’s desktop.
- You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 207-799-1350 or mail it to:
“Art of Awareness, 100 Waterman Dr., Suite 201, South Portland, ME 04106”
*Please note that we are not able to provide encryption for emails, so we can not guarantee email confidentiality.
Location & Parking Information
Our address is 100 Waterman Drive, Suite 201, South Portland, Maine, 04106 (we are located on the second floor).
If you park your car in our parking lot, please use the parking spaces labeled “AOA” or “SPHA” (do not park in any spot labeled “FAH”). There are also free parking spaces along Waterman Drive, B Street, and C Street that are a short walking distance from our center.