200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Co-hosted by Yoga Muse School of Yoga and Bridge Studio at Art of Awareness
Next Session Start Date: TBD
Bridge Studio at Art of Awareness is thrilled to partner with Mindy Miller Muse, E-RYT500, C-IAYT, LCSW of Yoga Muse School of Yoga to offer this 200-hour immersion program.
The training is open to yoga students from any background who are interested in becoming a yoga teacher, as well as those who simply want to deepen their yoga practice and understanding. Participants will be introduced to the immense exploration of yoga, as well as learn how to safely address the needs of individuals and unique populations, including being sensitive to trauma, welcoming diversity, and adapting yoga postures for all bodies (including bigger bodies and aging bodies.) While participants will be encouraged to develop their own teaching style, this training will have an empowerment approach, where teachers are encouraged to promote student choices and encouragement to adapt yoga postures to suit unique/individual needs.
- A serious commitment to learning and practicing Yoga.
- The physical and mental capacity/stamina to participate in a 200-hour immersion, including participating in livestream online learning sessions with your camera on.
- A minimum of 2 years of consistent yoga practice (exceptions will be considered).
- The ability to adhere to the attendance policy.
- The willingness and ability to attend a minimum of 6 classes outside of the training hours outlined above.
- The willingness and ability to create a daily home practice and complete all homework assignments and exams.
- A Gmail account to be used to participate in Google Classroom assignments and communications.
For information about future programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with the completed application, a non-refundable $100 application fee is required. The deposit may be paid via credit card over the phone by calling Mindy at 207-838-9684, or via check, payable to “Art of Awareness”.
Teacher Training Weekend Intensives
Several weekend-format teacher training intensives are are also offered with Yoga Muse School of Yoga. *Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits available.
Our Livestream Yoga Teacher Trainings & Intensives are offered through the Zoom platform. Participants will be sent an email invitation from their instructor, Mindy Miller Muse, E-RYT500hr, YA-CEP, to join a “meeting” 1-hour to 30 minutes prior to the beginning of class. If you do not receive an email invitation, please contact Mindy at email@example.com to be sent a new invitation.
For more information about intensive opportunities, please contact Mindy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 207-838-9684.