Clients are responsible for payment of all fees. Enrollment in an accepted insurance plan is not a guarantee of coverage, so please check with your insurance provider to ensure you understand your policy and coverage limits. All co-pays are due on the date of appointment.
- Late Cancelation/No Show Fee: We require 24 hours advanced notice to cancel a therapy appointment or an IOP session. A $100 fee will be billed for each appointment missed or canceled with less than 24 hours notice. A $200 fee will be charged for a IOP session missed or canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
- For more information about Art of Awareness fees and accepted/in-network insurances, please contact email@example.com or call 207-805-0181.
- For questions about billing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-805-0184.
Art of Awareness accepts many major insurance carriers, including:
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Community Health Options
- Cigna (not in network for our IOP)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare
- Optum United Behavioral Health
- Some of our providers also accept Medicare and/or Tricare
Please Note: We are not a provider with Mainecare/Medicaid and we are not currently credentialed with Medicare Advantage Third Party Plans.
Standard Fee Schedule
Below are the standard fees for our services. Please note, however, that the actual out-of-pocket costs to clients may be significantly lower depending on their health insurance coverage and benefits.
- Individual Psychotherapy Assessment: $180
- Individual Psychotherapy (50 minute session): $140
- Group Psychotherapy: $55 (per session)
- Family/Couples Psychotherapy (50 minute session): $140
- Intensive Outpatient Program: $325 (per 3-hour session)