Standard Fee Schedule
Below are the standard fees for our services. Please note, however, that the actual out-of-pocket costs to clients may be significantly lower depending on their health insurance coverage and benefits.
- Individual Psychotherapy Assessment: $180
- Individual Psychotherapy (50 minute session): $140
- Group Psychotherapy: $55 (per session)
- Family/Couples Psychotherapy (50 minute session): $140
- Intensive Outpatient Program: $325 (per 3-hour session)
Art of Awareness accepts many major insurance carriers, including:
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Maine Community Health Options
- Some of our providers are also in network with Cigna, Harvard Pilgrim, United Healthcare, and Optum United Behavioral Health. Your out-of-network benefits may cover our providers who are not in-network with these insurance companies.
- Some of our providers also accept Medicare and Tri-care
- We are not a provider with MaineCare/Medicaid *
Clients are responsible for payment of all fees. Enrollment in an accepted insurance plan is not a guarantee of coverage, so please check with your insurance provider to ensure you understand your policy and coverage limits. All co-pays are due on the date of appointment.
- Late Cancelation/No Show Fee: We require 24 hours advanced notice to cancel a therapy appointment or an IOP session. A $75 fee will be billed for each appointment missed or canceled with less than 24 hours notice. A $200 fee will be charged for a IOP session missed or canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
- For more information about Art of Awareness fees and accepted insurances, please contact Ida O’Donnell at (207) 805-0180. For all other billing questions, please contact Lori Moulton at (207) 805-0184.