Standard Fee Schedule
Below are the standard fees for our services. Please note, however, that the actual out-of-pocket costs to clients may be significantly lower depending on their health insurance coverage and benefits.
- Individual Psychotherapy Assessment: $180
- Individual Psychotherapy (50 minute session): $140
- Group Psychotherapy: $55 (per session)
- Family/Couples Psychotherapy (50 minute session): $140
- Intensive Outpatient Program: $325 (per 3-hour session)
Art of Awareness accepts many major insurance carriers, including:
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Community Health Options
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Healthcare
- Optum United Behavioral Health
- Some of our providers also accept Medicare and/or Tricare
We are not a provider with Mainecare/Medicaid *
If you have an insurance plan that is not accepted by Art of Awareness, you may have out-of-network benefits. Please contact your insurance carrier for more information about your coverage details.
Clients are responsible for payment of all fees. Enrollment in an accepted insurance plan is not a guarantee of coverage, so please check with your insurance provider to ensure you understand your policy and coverage limits. All co-pays are due on the date of appointment.
- Late Cancelation/No Show Fee: We require 24 hours advanced notice to cancel a therapy appointment or an IOP session. A $75 fee will be billed for each appointment missed or canceled with less than 24 hours notice. A $200 fee will be charged for a IOP session missed or canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
- For more information about Art of Awareness fees and accepted/in-network insurances, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-805-0181.
- For questions about billing, please contact email@example.com or call 207-805-0184.