Interested in psychotherapy or other services at Art of Awareness?
We are happy to support you through the new client referral process. Whether you are interested in individual, family, group therapy, or our Intensive Outpatient Therapy program, the intake process typically takes about 10-15 minutes and allows us to gather basic information about treatment needs and preferences, to aid us in matching you with a therapist. We are usually able to place new clients with a therapist within 7-10 days of their initial phone assessment.
Below please find additional information about becoming a client at Art of Awareness.
- New clients should complete and submit our New Client Referral Form
- Once completed, new client paperwork may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to our office at:
100 Waterman Drive, Suite 201
South Portland, Maine 04016
Fax: (207) 799-1350
*Please be aware that we do not use an encrypted email service and thus cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any email we receive or send.
- The intake process may also be completed via phone by calling (207) 805-0181.
New Client Paperwork Instructions
Click on the links below to view and download new client paperwork.
Important: Please download and save forms to your computer before entering information to ensure that it is not lost!
- Download the form and save it to a file on your computer.
- Once save, open the form and complete it, by filling in all of the fields.
- When you are finished, go to “SAVE AS” (under the File tab) and save your completed form on your computer’s desktop.
- You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org , fax it to 207-799-1350 or mail it to Art of Awareness, 100 Waterman Dr., Suite 201, South Portland, ME 04106
*Please note that we are not able to provide encryption for emails, so we can not guarantee email confidentiality.